Welcome to Spring Lane School
Welcome to Spring Lane School, the Secondary Pupil Referral Unit for Bury Local Authority.
Our School, situated across three sites in Bury intends to meet the needs of a number of young people across the borough, particularly those that need something different to mainstream education, wider curriculum pathways, those that need SEMH support, and a fresh start in their journey.
Through our various pathways, we aim to;
- Restart pupil's educational experiences, to enjoy school
- Re-engage with our curriculum offer
- Respond to pupil needs and interests
- Repair gaps in education, perceptions, and relationships
- Rise pupil's profiles in academia and personal development
- Route pathways into further education, training, or a return to mainstream settings
We aim to equip our pupils with the tools for their next step in life, within our society and beyond; we aim to change their future.