Spring Lane School Mission Statement
At Spring Lane School, we support young people to:
Grow, aspire and achieve.
We do this through a system of shared values and beliefs where we..
- Provide a nurturing environment where young people feel safe, respected and valued.
- Place young people and their families and carers at the centre of their learning journeys.
- Provide a broad range of opportunities, allowing pupils to progress academically, socially and emotionally.
- Allow young people to meet challenges and develop emotional resilience.
- Enable young people to take responsibility for their choices through an open, fair and consistent approach, which all share.
- Advise and guide young people, supporting their transition to young adulthood.
- Recognise everyone as individuals, celebrating difference and diversity.
- Promote a positive self-image amongst our pupils, developing self-confidence and independence.
- Provide positive role-models, demonstrating respect, tolerance, empathy and high standards of professional practice and behaviour.
- Support and value each other, respecting each other’s contributions as important members of the team.
- Promote robust safeguarding policies and procedures and work with other agencies to ensure the welfare and well-being of all.